Wednesday, April 27, 2011

11/10/09. T-625 days

Hi Loren,

 

Well I went on to the Philmont site http://philmontreservations.wslive.com/2011 and stepped through the registration process.  The date selections were different than I was expecting based on the registration request worksheet I filled out.  So, I selected 5 priority dates (see enclosed .pdf) these I picked so that the treks would be in the middle of the “season” and travel to Philmont would occur on a weekend and the crews would return before the 3rd weekend out.  After that I selected the first available date for a 12 day trek in June, July or August (again see the enclosed .pdf).  This second selection, if none of the priority dates were available, seemed to be the best way to cover all available Expedition dates.  I didn’t submit this request yet to see if you had any comment or suggestion for changes.  I will want to send the request soon.  Let me know what you think.

 

I’m not sure if I can make the Troop meeting tonight.  If I can I’ll stop by with a copy of the enclosed Registration Request Confirmation so we might discuss it.

 

YIS,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment